Currently studying Digital Marketing & Sales Analytics at IHM Business School.
Design, direct and oversee the company's graphic expression across all campaign and marketing channels. Create design theme and graphics for online and print marketing campaigns. Coordinate with Executive Director on selection of papers, inks, and various outside sources or purchases essential to project completion. Review all production materials on key projects and provide signature authority; manage operational and strategic functions. Maintain consistency with ensured quality, brand messaging, core values and integrity across all channels . Drive and develop the look and feel of e-commerce and keep the design on the site up to date.
Create innovative, user focused designs in line with brand guidelines for productions in both retail and outdoor advertising. Consult with companies on branding, web design and marketing campaigns (web/print). Oversee print production and provide print-ready files to the relevant teams as well as ensure product delivery within budget and on schedule. Source and maintain good relationships with different suppliers throughout Europe, Asia and America.
Assist Marketing Manager for graphic design needs, in-house photography, color matching, material selection, artwork approvals, and releasing artwork to vendors for print production. Prepare artwork and digital originals to release for final production runs. Execute artwork to be tested and printed. Handle Multi-Project requests on a daily basis for multiple vendors. Design Mockups and Comps for product demonstration. Complete short-term and long-term projects to reach print production due dates.
1. How would you describe your fashion/style? Minimal aesthetic meets California laid-back.
2. What are you passionate about? Traveling - Traveling builds character and makes you wiser and open to more opportunities. I love to experience something unfamiliar and leave with new skills or knowledge. Seeing the world is more educational than a high school or college class. Well, and every form of creative output that keeps me think like art, fashion, architecture.
3. What kind of person are you, what’s your nature? I’m a very relaxed and positive person. I always try to make people laugh and I don’t take myself too serious. On the other side I’m very focused when it comes to work – I try to find solutions very fast instead of complaining – also in life. I don’t judge people – you never know what they are going through. I try to grow and evolve every day.
4. Mantra(s)? ‘Knowledge is power’ ‘Keep it simple’ ‘Everything happens for a reason so relax’.
5. Workout routine? I try to live a balanced lifestyle. Meaning.. I like food – from super healthy food to nasty pizza so I workout a lot haha. I try to do hot yoga (bikram yoga) at least 3 times a week as I like the physical and mental challenge. There's something particularly satisfying about pushing through the discomfort and coming out on the other side. And I do strength training once or twice a week.
6. Qualities you admire in others? Honesty. Kindness. Compassion. Authenticity. Passion. Humor. Simplicity.
7. What do you prefer, Mac or Windows? Mac.
8. If money were no object, what would you do with your life? If money were no object, I would give lots of gifts and endowments to people, and I would leave my home and voyage all over the globe.
9. How would your friends describe you? I think my friends would describe me as honest, loyal and friendly.
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Australia.
11. Who had the most influence on you growing up? That would be Robin Hood… The fox.
12. What is your favorite thing(s) to spend money on? Traveling, clothes and I love to eat and try different restaurants.
13. What do you do to destress? I take some time to chill out, to breathe and to relax. I do that by picking up the phone — ha ha, joking. I like to be physically active, whether I do yoga or take a walk, it relaxes me.
14. Most memorable travel experience? Well, that’s hard to say. There have been a few amazing moments: USA roadtrip through California, Arizona and Nevada. Grand Canyon, Mojave dessert – I’ll never forget that. Australia was amazing too and roadtrip through South Africa was so incredible. Over 3000km – what a time!
15. What sports have you played? I played handboll for almost 10 years when I was younger.
16. Do you consider yourself a neat or messy person? I’m a neat and organized person. Can’t help it!
17. Things we don’t know about you? I am a certified PADI Rescue Diver. I have been up close and personal with Tiger Sharks (no cage!). As far back as I can remember, I have always been fascinated by sharks. I have scuba dived with several species like Bull Sharks, Black Tips, Ragged Tooth, and many more, always without a cage.
18. Favorite thing in your wardrobe? My vintage tee’s and Acne leather jacket.
19. How do you prefer to receive feedback? Honest words are the best words. I love someone who can just be straight up in any situation. Beating around the bush is something I’m not a fan of. When someone is honest with me, I feel comfortable with them, making for awesome relationships.
20. What is one of the things on your bucket list? Swimming with Whale Sharks and large mantas.
21. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it? I would stay out a little later or get a little more sleep, depends on the day.