Daily responsibilities as Art Director at Holmens Herr are to oversee and design the look and feel for campaigns, special projects and collaborations with brands that need to be highlighted across all channels such as website, online store, social media, in-store, newsletter and press. My role is to use my creativity and leadership to develop and design creative content for each project unique in their own way, while always pushing the limits and staying relevant and fresh.
• Designing the visual package for special projects and collaborations
• Setting the look and feel for print and digital collateral (every season)
• Creating the graphic design and visualization for unique campaigns
• Driving the visual strategy and guide to be implemented across all channels
• Developing, creating and producing graphical content, from idea to graphic form, for all types of media (web/print/online etc.)
• Striving to push the limits within content
Family owned since 1964, Holmens Herrekipering has been established as one of Sweden’s top retailers for high quality menswear. Well-stocked with the most classic fashion pieces as well as today’s sought-after famous brands, each shop supplies a wide selection of quality clothing with brands such as Hugo Boss, Acne, Ralph Lauren, Tiger of Sweden, Gant, Replay, L.B.M. 1911, Eton, NN07, and Nudie Jeans.